Osteo-Tissule-ITCM is the continuation of Manipulo-Viscero-ITCM, the 72 sub-switches of the 36 switches in the human body. It focuses on symptoms of general pain, distension and numbness caused by muscles, fascia lesions and bone dislocation.
According to the Osteo-Tissue-ITCM, causes of these symptoms are:
Distortion of the energy field and distortion of the physical field.
It is caused by invisible energy which leads to distortion of the magnetic field in space (meridians) around the human body, resulting in a series of related pain symptoms. In the philosophy of the ITCM, this invisible energy is located/distributed in 72 places of the human body, or the 72 sub-switches of the 36 switches (detailed in section of Manipulo-Viscero-ITCM/presentation of ITCM)
The causes are tangible, material-wise, such as imbalance of muscle, fascia and bone themselves, resulting in abnormal connections and subsequent symptoms. The Osteo-Tissue-ITCM ingeniously integrates these two fields to deliver care from a multidimensional point of view.
Manual techniques and theories are based on the energy, meridians and physical structure of the human body.
Symptoms in the upper part are "ameliorated" from the lower part, whereas symptoms of the lower part are "managed" from the upper part.
Left side disorders are "ameliorated" from the right side, whereas problems in the right side are treated from the left side.
Disorders in the central part are "ameliorated" from the limbs of the body, whereas disorders in the limbs are "treated" from the middle of the body.
Disorders in the front are "ameliorated" from the back of the body, whereas disorders at the back of the body are "ameliorated" from the front of the body.
Manual techniques are based on anatomy.
The characteristics are as follows:
|Technique, strength, Degree of difficulty||Precise positioning, use of leverage law, Apply very little force, and keep soft.|
|Accuracy and relapse||Find the original points, adjust from original points,the problem is often resolved as soon as the first session is over.|
|Customer acceptance||Comfortable, quiet, easy to follow compliance|
|Intergrated understanding of human body||Consider thoroughly the relationship between the body, bones, bone connections, ligaments, muscles, viscera and meridians in order to solve joint problems throughout the body.|
|For beginners||Standardized, clear and able to work independently in a few days.|
|Teaching methods||Theory is combined with practice; practice verifies theory, with distinct levels.|
1. Heel pain,
2. Pain on the foot surface,
3. Pain under the foot and heel.
5. Halluxvalgus caused by gout,
6. Achilles tendon pain,
7. Flat foot,
8. Bow of the foot,
9. Feet are cold
1. Misalignment of the fibule.
2. Pain in different ankle areas.
3. Limited foot movement
1. Meniscus injury.
2. Patellar injury.
3. Quadriceps femoris injury.
4. Synovite, bursitis.
5. Pain in the anterior face of the knee when climbing stairs and/or when squatting.
6. Pain on stairs, cyst poplity, and pain behind knee.
7. Pain in internal rotation and in external rotation.
8. No force in the knee joint.
9. Impossible to squat
1. Swelling in the leg.
2. Lateral leg pain.
3. Pain in the back of the leg, pain in the thigh.
6. Legs of unequal length
1. Misalignment of hip joint.
2. Osteonecrosis of the femoral head.
3. Muscle damage of Piriformis
1. Coccyx pain and misalignment of the coccyx.
2. Anterior/posterior inclination of the sacrum.
3. Left/right rotation of the sacrum.
4. Anterior/posterior inclination of the ilium.
5. Lateral inclination of the ilium.
6. Internal/external rotation of the ilium
1. Lumbar disc hernia.
2. Lumbar muscle tension.
4. Lumbar Spondylolisthesia.
5. Acute lumbar sprain.
6. Lumbar spinal canal stenosis.
7. L3 transverse process syndrome
1. Joint disorders of the thoracic vertebrae facet.
2. Misalignment of thoracic vertebrae.
4. Buffalo hump.
5. Chronic asthma, bronchitis.
6. Intercostal pain.
7. Hunchback with the round shoulder.
1. Headaches at the top of the skull, frontal headache, lateral headache, posterior headache.
2. Dizziness and nausea.
3. Tinnitus (several kinds).
4. Misalignment of C0-C7.
5. Neck pain caused by cold or poor sleeping posture.
6. Eye pain, blurred vision, myodeopsia Presbyopia
1. Pterygöid shoulder.
2. Scapular suture pain.
3. Scapulo-humeral Periarthritis
1. Tennis elbow.
2. Carpal tunnel syndrome.
3. Wrist pain.
4. Numbness of the arm.
5. Numbness of fingers.
6. Thrill in the hand.
7. Tenosynovitis of the thumb.
8. Spring finger.
9. Pain in the joints of the hands
At the front of body
1. Clavicular misalignment.
2. Rib misalignment and diaphragmalgia.
3. Separation of the Grand right muscle from the postpartum.
4. Pain in the groin
Course prerequisites: Manipulo-Viscero-ITCM